The London Brewing Co-Operative is situated in the heart of Old East. Thanks to months of hard work, we’re proud of the warm, welcoming space we’ve managed to create from largely reclaimed and recycled materials, highlighted by the loads of natural light our skylights provide.
Our tap house is the perfect spot for a variety of events, including:
- Small wedding receptions
- Family celebrations
- Staff meetings, whether it’s a monthly meet-up or annual wrap-up
- Christmas and holiday parties
- Social nights
- Beer tastings
- Book signings and readings
- Mom/dad/caregiver groups (because craft beer is for everyone!)
- Wedding and baby showers (because craft beer need not be macho!)
- DIY nights (we’re thinking anything from needlework to income tax)
We are happy to provide food (such as charcuterie boards) made to order from The Root Cellar Organic Cafe (vegan and vegetarian options are available), but are equally happy to accommodate outside catering for your special event.
For more information about rates or to book your event, contact email@example.com or call 226-667-6363