We are open
Wednesday Noon – 9pm
Thursdays Noon – 9pm
Fridays Noon – 9pm
Saturdays 11am – 9pm
Where we are – 521 Burbrook Place
Getting to us with public transit
1) Via the 2 – we are only a block north of Dundas. Get off at Dundas and Kellogg Lane and you’ve got a five minute walk north to see us
2) Via the 20 – we are a block east of Quebec St. Get off the bus at Quebec St and Princess Ave and walk east for about five minutes
Use this transit tool to map your ride: Plan your trip with Google maps
Planning to drive to see us? There are a number of parking options for you.
1) Our parking lot off Burbrook Place
2) On-street parking along Burbrook Place – there is parking on the west side of the street. On weekdays between 8am and 6pm there is a 2-hour maximum time to be parked.
3) On-street parking along Dorinda – north of Princess you can park on the west side of the street while south of Princess you can park along the east side of the street.
Of course we ask that you be respectful of our neighbours and avoid blocking driveways. The map below shows parking highlighted in yellow.